Wednesday, 30 December 2009

Siberian Tit - January 2010 Wallpaper

I took this shot in Lapland in March 2009 on our our annual winter trip to Finland and Norway. I also made some sound recordings on that very same trip - have a listen to their fantastic call:









To set the picture as your computer's desktop wallpaper background, double click on the image below to open it in full size then right-click the mouse while it's over the picture. Select the 'Set as Background' menu option, or the 'Set as Wallpaper' option, depending on your browser type.

2 comments:

teresa stieben said...

A beautiful little bird, it looks like our boreal chickadee (in Canada) only ours have more dark under the chin and brighter reddish flanks.

Kelly said...

......your photos are exquisite, and I think you have everyone's dream job! ...really enjoyed listening to the Eider recording and the recording of this little fellow too. I noticed you have a book coming out soon. I will watch for it.