Saturday, 31 July 2010

Black Guillemot - August 2010 Wallpaper

This Black Guillemot was photographed in June 2010 on one of our Focus on Shetland trips. To set the picture as your computer's desktop wallpaper background, double click on the image below to open it in full size then right-click the mouse while it's over the picture. Select the 'Set as Background' menu option, or the 'Set as Wallpaper' option, depending on your browser type. If you want to take images like this, click here and join us in 2011.

10 comments:

JRandSue said...

My God,what a stunning shot,superb photography.
John.

Mary Howell Cromer said...

Absolutely Slendid~

sebi_2569 said...

VERY NICE PHOTO;BRAVO

sebi_2569 said...

very beautiful photo; bravo

Dominic Gendron said...

!!What a nice image...this bird is hard to photograph (i find)...and you did it perfectly ;)

Eagleseagles said...

I am using the tap dancing Tystie as my background! Appeals to my warped sense of humour.
But this photo is wonderful!

Corinna

Wildlife Photography said...

I recently tweeted and stumbled upon your post. Really your post is very informative and I enjoyed your hugh harrop wildlife photography. Do you use twitter or stumbleupon? So I can follow you there. I am hoping you post again soon.

Hugh Harrop said...

Yes - follow us at www.twitter.com/shetlandwild or www.twitter.com/hughharrop

Thanks to all for their kind comments!

Rocket Ron said...

Crackin image H

Amila Kanchana said...

Your photos are photography teaching material! Keep up the wonderful job!